WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Unfunny as a solo project.

The animation isn't that bad.
But when I watch this, all I realize is that it's one guy having a long conversation... WITH HIMSELF. If there were multiple voice actors, I would like the show better. Not because of the talent, but because of the realism of it all.
You really have to realize that this whole thing's just a script, and it's ONE GUY voicing EVERYTHING. All the dialogue was pre-thought out, all the scenes were made to seem spur-of the moment. And that simply makes it unfunny to me.
It takes away the whole "working with others" and "having a great time creating the show together" feeling. Because it's all just one guy. Sorry if I offend.
Max is still a talented animator, and great voice actor.
But I just wish each of the main characters actually had their own actor. And it wasn't just one guy making multiple overlapping recordings to make it seem like there's an actual conversation happening when he's really just talking to himself all the while. Yes, I know recording would still work the same way with multiple actors, you'd just have different voices. But picturing how this flash was made in real life... one guy doing all the recording, animation, finding sfx, EVERYTHING... it's sad. You need a cast to do this kind of show. Not one guy.

HotDiggedyDemon responds:

I would think the fact that I do it all myself would just make it more impressive, but whatever.

Pencilmation #14 Pencilmation #14

Awww....

Who knew cannibalism could be so cute? :3
Great work. It made me smile. :)

-360- Great Inspiration -360- Great Inspiration

F.A.M.O.U.S.

JBAR Ft. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em -"Daze"

Hope you know your beat's famous man. Good work

Andres360 responds:

Yea i know :] i made it they found it and made a song :]

Do It All Night Do It All Night

Too Unoriginal, but Good Potential

You're better than a lot of independent artists. However, you used the same exact beat, vocal pattern, and nearly the same tempo as "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias. You have potential, but you need to work more on originality. Be more creative with your lyrics, and don't be an autotune junkie please. Also, the beat is pretty repetitive. Don't be afraid to switch chords and throw some curve balls on those transitions! I'm not trying to be harsh, just to help. Don't lose that fire. :)

ERAmatica responds:

Thanks for the review. for the record the only stuff i put on here that i dont think is like super great. also I cant sing wortha damn which is why i autotune. i just sing on tracks for fun. thaanks

-The ERA

_-The way it ends in tragedy-_ _-The way it ends in tragedy-_

omg omg omg....

hey... its that kid that added vocals to your "travis' song"...
so anyways... i tried to make a final copy, but never got around to getting the time together for it.. school and all.
i don't think my voice quite.. fit it perfectly either.
anyways... i might give this one a shot. its not as... metallic, would you say?
as much as i love hard rock, my voice just isn't for it.
anyways.. ill keep you posted if i decide to go for it. this one i might be able to cover a little better.
you guys are awesome. and i might add another vocalist from around my area too if he feels up to it. keep on rockin!!!